- -Abstract Submission Deadline: December 20, 2019
- -Abstract Acceptance Notifications: December 31, 2019
- 3.Arteriovenous malformation
- 2.Ischemic stroke
- 4.Dural arteriovenous fistula
- *Authors may choose their presentation preference. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -Abstracts should be no more than 300 words. (Including spaces)
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- -Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- -It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Presenting authors must register for the conference through the website.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors.
- -Accepted abstracts will be published in ‘Neurointervention,’ the official journal of the Korean Society of Interventional Neuroradiology (KSIN).
- -Please find more information about "Neurointervention" by clicking here.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.
- Main Sponsors